Tuesday 29 November 2011

Photographs. Digital, SLR and Photoshop experiments

Running water, edited in photoshop.

Still life, edited in Photoshop

Buried in dirt

The army in position
Light shining on the floor when it's raining


Three of these photos were taken with my Olympus Digital Camera (Small) and there was no flash. The picture of the Skull was taken by a Canon Digital Camera (Large) and therefore managed to get a clearer and more detailed shot. The light that has been captured on the last photo, was hard to get because of the flash that I have on my digital camera so I had to cover the flash up so that I got this effect because otherwise I would have gotten the street lit up.  I like this picture because the picture shows the streetlight from above that's shining on the floor with a nice spotlight.

Looking to the light
Plain look, Doll look

Evil grin


These two photos were taken by a SLR Camera with a roll of 24 and these two pictures stood out to me because they used a great contrast in light and with the bottom photo, I think that the light really brought out the details in her face.
-------


Party light

This edit of the party that I went to is really interesting because it makes it look like everyone is smoking when really they weren't. Although, I also think it doesn't look much like a real light painting so I think that if I was to re-do this photo I would use a different pathway to create a different light technique.

Skull light
This skull picture is really effective with the different hue on the background Layer to give the purple a chance to come to the surface and be brighter than the background. I quite like this picture and the effect that is given and if given a chance, I would most likely change the colour that I used around the picture.
Symmetrical Abstraction 
I really like this effect that has been given because the white in the middle of the picture looks like it's a pure white spotlight shining and giving out a shadow to the rest of picture which is blue. This is something that I followed a tutorial to do in my own time and I am quite pleased with the outcome that I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment